Why Buy an RV Lot?
• River Vista is the number one RV Park in the state of Georgia as rated by Woodall’s and Trailer Life in 2008. It is located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains at 2,168 feet above sea level, one mile from the border of North Carolina. When you disconnect from your rig, and leave our park bearing east, you immediately rise 1500 feet in elevation heading toward the Highlands/Cashiers area of North Carolina, which is only 15 miles away. We are a destination oriented resort, with Cherokee, Gatlinburg, and Asheville all within easy drive time for day trips.
• We are, and will continue to be, a recreational vehicle park with activities for adults and children alike.
• We are offering lots for sale to RVers who have fallen in love with the area and want to spend more time and have extended stays at our resort, fix their long term future costs, and assure themselves of the future availability of being able to stay at the best RV park in the North Georgia Mountains.
The cost of enjoying RV lots may increase in the future.
• Individual lots are sold fee simple. A limited warranty deed is conveyed to the purchaser at closing. Title insurance may be purchased by the buyer at closing. River Vista is not a time-share, membership, or club. The owner of the lot will be a member of the River Vista Mountain Village Community Association, and will owe monthly fees, payable quarterly. The Association will abide by the Declaration of Protective Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements for River Vista Mountain Village and will enjoy the full benefit of all the amenities of the resort as set forth in the Declaration of Reciprocal Easements and Operating Agreement.
• RV lot rental rates continue to escalate in cost. RV daily lot rental charges at River Vista have gone up 60% in the last 8 years. This is an opportunity to fix your future cost for using your RV.
RV ownership is on the rise while the number of new high quality RV resorts that can accommodate big rigs has not kept pace. This trend is expected to continue as municipalities throughout the United States impose land use restrictions. We believe that the number of quality RV lots in the Appalachian Mountain Range is decreasing while the number of RVers interested in RV lots in these areas is increasing annually. This is especially true when you consider the number of baby boomers reaching retirement age over the next 15 years and taking to the road. It is our opinion that the demand for these rental lots will continue to grow. As a result, owning your own RV lot may be a smart move for a number of reasons. Instead of throwing your money away on rent, your mortgage payments build equity. Consider these two scenarios: ten years of rent payments vs. ten years of mortgage payments. You decide which is best. Thousands of RV owners have already made the decision to own vs. rent. It just makes sense.
Rising gas prices and the possibility of fuel shortages are causing many experienced RVers to look for alternative ways to use their RV. Lot ownership is a great way to increase the use of your RV. Leaving your RV on your own lot for extended periods of time allows you to drive to and from the resort in your regular vehicle, saving substantially on fuel costs.
As River Vista becomes more popular, you will always have a lot.
• In many older, established RV parks, it is very difficult to get a reservation during the busy season. Additionally, some parks limit your stay to two weeks.
It is your RV lot and it is guaranteed to be available for your use indefinitely, regardless of season.
Pride of ownership and commonality of interests provides additional comfort that you and your co-owners, will assure that the resort is well maintained and managed, which will make it the best possible place for you and all to enjoy. Pursuant to the terms of the Declaration of Protective Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements for River Vista, when the threshold for turnover is met, the Community Association will be run by the lot owners.